Our intensive French courses are designed for students who want to learn or improve their French level quickly. These programmes will allow you to be fully immersed in the French language with group lessons in the morning where you will be able to learn with other international students of the same level and one-to-one lessons in the afternoon where you will focus on the very specific language aspects you need to improve. Our intensive and super intensive French courses are perfect if you need results and have limited time in your hands.
Taking an intensive French course can offer several benefits, depending on your goals and interests. Here are some reasons why you might consider taking an intensive French course:
1. Rapid Language Acquisition: Intensive courses typically involve more hours of instruction per day or week, leading to faster language learning. If you need to learn French quickly, such as for a job or travel, one of our intensive courses can help you make significant progress in a short amount of time.
2. Immersion and Focus: Intensive courses often create an immersive environment where you are constantly exposed to the French language. This can help you develop your listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills more effectively as you are consistently engaged with the language throughout the day with your teachers and other students.
3. Structured Learning: Intensive courses provide a structured curriculum designed to cover a comprehensive range of topics and language skills. This can help you build a strong foundation in the language and progress systematically.
4. Cultural Exposure: Learning a language intensively often involves exposure to the culture and customs associated with that language. This can deepen your understanding of the language and help you communicate more effectively in real-life situations.
5. Boosting Confidence: Intensive courses push you to use the language more actively, which can boost your confidence in speaking and interacting in French. Frequent practice and real-life application can help overcome the fear of making mistakes.
It is important to consider your learning style, time availability, and goals when deciding whether to take an intensive French course. While intensive courses offer many advantages, they can also be demanding, so be sure to assess whether this format aligns with your preferences and commitments. If you want to learn French but with a less demanding programme, consider taking our General French course.
The course is made up of 20 group lessons as part of the general French course (GR 20) as well as 4 individual lessons per week (2 afternoons per week). Our intensive French course CO24 is the perfect option for those who wish to learn French rapidly, while at the same time having time to enjoy the French Riviera. it is a mix of group courses in the morning and two afternoons of one-to-one lessons with one of our teachers.
The course is made up of 20 group lessons as part of the general French course (GR 20) plus 10 individual lessons per week (every afternoon). Our super intensive French course CO30 is the most intensive course we have at International House Nice. It is quite demanding as you will be studying in small groups in the morning and have individual lessons every afternoon. Definitely the best option to get results quickly.